Here are some guidelines to help, if you would like to make a donation to NSVI online.
- Open a new window and go to www.NSVI.org. That way, you can keep these instructions in one window while you make your donation in another.
- In the new window, click the “Make a Donation” link in the top or side menu. Then click Donate.
- Enter the amount that you wish to donate where it says “Price per item” as XX.XX (dollars and cents without the dollar sign). Then click “Continue”.
- You may pay using your PayPal account or “Pay with Debit or Credit Card”. Let’s assume that you use a credit card. Click that box.
- On the next screen, enter your credit card information, then click “Pay Now”.
- That’s it! Simple as that.
You will receive an e-mail receipt for the transaction. And you will receive a letter of thanks from Dr. Suarez, President of NSVI, which may be used to document your tax-deductible contribution. No Scalpel Vasectomy International, Inc.(NSVI) is a non-profit corporation established in May, 2002 in Lebanon, PA, a 501(C) (3) of the IRS code, EIN: 68-0502231.
If you decide to donate using a check, please make it payable to NSVI, Inc. and mail it to No-Scalpel Vasectomy International, Inc.; 3579 Midas Place; Naples, FL 34105. On the memo line, you may add a directive such as “FBO WVD” or “Philippines Mission”, etc.