WVD Staff are staying at Callejon Ixpatenco 77. Guest international participants have reserved condos HERE and HERE. The first is at Paris 94, the second is very close to the H symbol on the map below.
I will bring a suitcase with enough supplies for about 50 cases unless Jonathan thinks I should increase that to 100.
International guest vasectomists should bring:
- Optical loupes if you have them.
- 40 pairs of sterile surgical gloves and 80 non-sterile gloves.
- Your own MadaJet if you have one. I will bring MadaJets, but the less weight I have the better.
- Your own NSVI and WVD shirts from prior years and missions.
- Headlight and extra batteries. My favorite is the LED Lenser H7.
- Your own thermal cautery unit handle and about 5 tips.
- Your own pillow in case some of us sleep on sofas.